Returns and Exchanges
Return of goods of proper quality
The term for returning goods of good quality is 15 days from the date of receipt of the goods, unless otherwise agreed upon when selling the goods.
The reasons for the return of the goods by the Buyer may be the following:
- The size, style, color, length, etc. did not fit.
- The shade of the product received differs from the shade of the model from the photo on the website.
Attention! The goods are accepted for return only in a complete set, with all packaging, tags and stickers, unworn / unused.
The return of goods of proper quality is carried out in two ways:
- Self-service return to Wabrum warehouse in Ashgabat;
- Calling a Wabrum courier (across Ashgabat) or a Turkmenpost courier (the service is provided to residents of cities where there is courier delivery).
Return of goods of inadequate quality
The reason for the return of the goods by the Buyer may be a manufacturing defect (marriage) of the goods. The buyer can request the return of such goods within the warranty period set by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer has not set the warranty period for the product, the period for returning such product is 2 (two) years.
Return of goods of inadequate quality is carried out in the following way:
- The return of goods is carried out by filling out an application in the Personal Account.
- The term for consideration of the application does not exceed 5 (five) business days.
- In the event that a positive decision is made by the Seller on the basis of the consideration of the application, the buyer can transfer the goods for return to the Wabrum warehouse using one of the above methods.
- In case of rejection of the application, the buyer has the right to apply to an independent examination. In the event that an independent examination confirms the buyer's right to return the goods, all costs of the buyer associated with the independent examination are subject to reimbursement by the Seller.
* These rules are advisory in nature and do not limit the buyer's rights related to the presentation of claims to the Seller, provided for by the current legislation of Turkmenistan.